Located in Hamilton, Brisbane Queensland Australia. The Riverview Motel location gives you the convenience of just leaving the car and taking the ferry or bus to town for business, pleasure or sight seeing, ideal for an overnight stay the night prior to the early morning flights, or prior to heading to the Gold/Sunshine Coasts or the Tangalooma Flyer.
• The Airport — 6kms — Reception sells airport shuttle/transfer tickets from motel to airport.
• Bretts Wharf Jetty for the famous CityCat ferries — 50mts — operating up and down the Brisbane River. This is a very pleasant and cheap way to get around Brisbane City.
• Horse racing tracks — Doomben, Eagle Farm Racecourse and Albion Park Harness Racing Club.
• Racecourse Road Precinct — with lots of trendy boutiques and Restaurants, delis & cafes, banking facilities plus two major supermarkets. You can dine from gourmet to the Aussie Pie, within walking distance (50metres). Toombul Shopping Centre isn’t far away with a larger variety of shopping.
• New Portside Cruise Ship terminal nearby — 200 mts — boasting 8 International Restaurants & cinema.
Head along Airport Drive, Continue under the East-West Arterial Road (formerly Gateway Highway), Turn left onto Nudgee Road, Continue along until it intercepts with Kingsford Smith Drive, Turn right onto Kingsford Smith Drive heading towards CBD, Turn right at Riverview Terrace (third set of lights)
Head North-East then East along Wickham Street through Fortitude Valley, Continue East and the road will turn into Breakfast Creek Road and then Kingsford Smith Drive, Continue along Kingsford Smith Drive until it intercepts with Riverview Terrace (left)
(Bruce Highway M1 & Sunshine Coast Intersection), Follow the Bruce Highway/M1 south (65.3kms), Continue along Gympie Arterial/M1 south (4.6kms), Merge onto Gateway Motorway/M1 via the ramp to the Gold Coast, Take exit 110 – Old Gateway Motorway towards the Northern Suburbs, Merge onto Southern Cross Way, Take exit East West Arterial Road for State Route 20, Turn right onto East West Arterial Rd/State Route 20, Turn left onto Nudgee Road, Continue along until it intercepts with Kingsford Smith Drive, Turn right onto Kingsford Smith Drive heading towards CBD, Turn right at Riverview Terrace (third set of lights)
(Pacific Motorway & Smith Street Motorway Intersection), Head north on the Pacific Motorway (61.4kms), Take the Clem Jones Tunnel (toll) (6.1kms), Slight left to merge onto Inner City Bypass (ICB), Continue along Kingsford Smith Drive until it intercepts with Riverview Terrace (left)